RELEASE Appointment:

October 13, 1984

RECORD LABEL:

Harvest/EMI

ALBUM PERFORMERS

Gilded Ballads

1. Even so Loving You LYRICS

Time, it needs time
To win back your love again
I will exist there, I will be there
Beloved, only dearest
Can bring back your love someday
I volition exist there, I will be there

I'll fight, babe, I'll fight
To win dorsum your love again
I will be there, I volition be there
Beloved, only love
Can break down the wall someday
I will exist in that location, I will be in that location

If we'd become again
All the manner from the beginning
I would effort to change
The things that killed our honey
Your pride has congenital a wall, so potent
That I can't get through
Is in that location actually no chance
To start once more
I'm loving you

Try, baby try
To trust in my love once more
I volition exist there, I will be in that location
Love, our love
But shouldn't exist thrown away
I will exist there, I volition be there

If nosotros'd go again
All the style from the commencement
I would try to change
The things that killed our love
Your pride has built a wall, and so strong
That I tin't go through
Is there really no chance
To start once once again

If we'd become again
All the way from the get-go
I would effort to change
The things that killed our dearest
Yes, I've hurt your pride, and I know
What you've been through
You lot should give me a chance
This can't exist the end
I'g withal loving you
I'm yet loving yous, I need your love
I'g still loving you

06:27
ii. Holiday LYRICS

Let me have you far away
You'd similar a holiday
Allow me take you far abroad
Yous'd similar a holiday

Exchange the common cold days for the sun
A practiced time and fun
Let me accept y'all far away
You'd like a holiday

Let me have you lot far away
You'd like a holiday
Let me take you far abroad
You'd like a holiday

Exchange your troubles for some honey
Wherever you lot are
Let me take you far away
You'd like a holiday

Longing for the dominicus you will come up
To the island without proper noun
Longing for the sun be welcome
On the island many miles away from home
Exist welcome on the island without name
Longing for the lord's day yous will come
To the island many miles away from dwelling house

06:31
iii. When The Smoke Is Going Downwardly LYRICS

Just when you make your mode back domicile
I find some time to be solitary
I go to see the place once more
Simply like a yard nights before
I climb the stage over again tonight
'Crusade the place seems still alive
When the smoke is going down

This is the identify where I belong
I really dearest to turn you lot on
I've got your sound still in my ear
While your traces disappear
I climb the phase again this evening
'Crusade the place seems still alive
When the smoke is going down

I climb the stage once more this nighttime
'Cause the identify seems even so alive
When the smoke is going down
When the smoke is going down
When the smoke is going down

03:50
4. Always Somewhere LYRICS

Get in at seven the place feels proficient
No fourth dimension to call you today
Encores till eleven so Chinese food
Back to the hotel again

I call your number the line ain't free
I like to tell yous come to me
A night without you seems similar a lost dream
Love I can't tell you how I feel

E'er somewhere
Miss you where I've been
I'll exist dorsum to love y'all again

Another morning time another place
The only 24-hour interval off is far abroad
Only every city has seen me in the end
And brings me to you again

Always somewhere
Miss yous where I've been
I'll be back to love you again

04:54
v. Lady Starlight LYRICS

Walking through a wintertime night,
Counting the stars
And passing time
I dream nearly the summertime days,
Love in the sun
And solitary bays

I come across the stars, they're miles and miles away
Like our love,
On i of these lonely winter nights

Dreaming through a winter night,
Memories of you are passing by
It seems to me similar yesterday
I retrieve you knew I couldn't stay

I see the stars, they're miles and miles abroad
Like our love
Lady starlight, help me to find my beloved
Lady starlight, help me tonight
Aid me to discover my love

Walking through a wintertime night,
Counting the stars
And passing fourth dimension
Snow dances with the wind
I wish, I could be with you again

I come across the stars, they're miles and miles abroad
Similar our dear
Lady starlight, help me to find my love
Lady starlight, help me tonight
Assist me to find my honey

Lady starlight, aid me tonight
Help me to discover my love

Lady starlight, help me tonight
Help me to detect my love

06:eighteen

Album DETAILS

Gold Ballads is the 4th compilation album by the Scorpions, released in 1984. The album merely contains 5 tracks.

Producer – Dieter Dierks
Photography By – Helmut Newton

Track Listings
Still Loving You
Holiday
When The Smoke is Going Downwardly
Always Somewhere
Lady Starlight